obligada > charla.* > charla.gastronomia

Confusor (30-11-2019, 17:21)
A diet to follow between the first of December to 31 December.

Essays.
In search of the best diets.
It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the relationship
of food more convenient to the season.

GROUP: (2/4))

CARBOHYDRATES.
tapioca,

VEGETABLE PROTEINS.
beans, broad bean, carob, chickpea, kudzu, lentil, lupine
peanut, peas, soybean, adzuki bean, black-eyed pea, moth bean,
mung bean, yardlong bean, winged bean,
cashew, chia seeds, pistachio, safflower seeds, sesame seeds,
sunflower seeds,

MEAT.

DAIRY.

FERMENTED PRODUCTS.
miso, tempeh,

POULTRY.
chicken, eggs, duck, eggs, emu, goose, eggs, ostrich, partridge,
quail, eggs, turkey,

FISH AND SEAFOOD:
crustaceans: brown crab, lobster, mantis shrimp, Norway lobster,
prawns, red shrimp, shore crab, spider crab, spiny lobster,
velvet crab, and so,
mollusks: bean clams, carpet shells, cockle, cuttlefish,
hard clams, mussels, octopus, razor shells, snails, squid,
striped venus clams, warty venus, whelk, and so,
fishes:

OILS.
colza, flax seeds, olive oil, peanut, sesame, soybean, sunflower,

LIVE FOOD.
artichoke, thistle, asparagus, bean greens, cabbages, broccoli,
Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, red cabbage, carrot, celery, endive,
escarole, fennel, Jerusalem artichoke, leek, lettuce, mustard greens,
olives, onion, parsnip, salsify, radish, turnips, Chinese cabbage,
rutabaga, watercress,

FRUITS.
durian, grapefruit, kumquat, lemon, lime, lychee, mango, orange,
passion fruit, pomelo, star fruit, tangerine,

BEVERAGES.
carrot juice, celery juice, chamomile, grapefruit juice, lemon juice,
orange juice, pomelo juice, rooibos, soybean milk, tangerine juice,

SPICES.
anise, basil, pepper, caper, cilantro, cocoa, cumin, chives, dill,
fennel, garlic, marjoram, mustard, oregano, parsley, peppermint,
rosemary, saffron, sage, tarragon, thyme, vanilla,
================================================== ==================
graham (01-12-2019, 00:48)
On 2019-11-30 8:21 a.m., Confusor wrote:
> A diet to follow between the first of December to 31 December.


Diet! In December? You must be joking!
Je▀us (01-12-2019, 03:00)
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 15:48:31 -0700, graham <g.stereo> wrote:

>On 2019-11-30 8:21 a.m., Confusor wrote:
>> A diet to follow between the first of December to 31 December.

>Diet! In December? You must be joking!


I'd take it with a pinch of (Himalyan) salt, Graham.
graham (01-12-2019, 03:54)
On 2019-11-30 6:00 p.m., Je´┐Żus wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 15:48:31 -0700, graham <g.stereo> wrote:
>> On 2019-11-30 8:21 a.m., Confusor wrote:
>>> A diet to follow between the first of December to 31 December.

>> Diet! In December? You must be joking!

> I'd take it with a pinch of (Himalyan) salt, Graham.

I do!!!!
Confusor is a halfwit at best!
Je▀us (01-12-2019, 04:20)
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 18:54:57 -0700, graham <g.stereo> wrote:

>On 2019-11-30 6:00 p.m., Je?us wrote:
>I do!!!!
>Confusor is a halfwit at best!


Indeed, basing a diet on Astrology is as irrational as veganism.
graham (01-12-2019, 07:12)
On 2019-11-30 7:20 p.m., Je´┐Żus wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 18:54:57 -0700, graham <g.stereo> wrote:
> Indeed, basing a diet on Astrology is as irrational as veganism.

Believing in astrology in the first place, is irrational.
Temas Similares