obligada > charla.* > charla.gastronomia

casa chevrolet (19-11-2017, 20:16)
On 11/19/2017 12:04 PM, Confusor wrote:
> A diet to perform between 21 November to 20 December.


But why????
Confusor (19-11-2017, 21:04)
A diet to perform between 21 November to 20 December.

Essays.
In search of the best diets.
It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the relationship
of food more convenient to the season.

GROUP: (9/12)

CARBOHYDRATES:
barley, Job's tears, maize, millet, oat, rice, rye, sorghum, teff,
wheat, tapioca,

VEGETABLE PROTEINS:
beechnut, Brazil nut, butternut, cashew, chestnut, chia seeds,
flax seeds, hazelnut, hickory nuts, pecan, pistachio, safflower seeds,
sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, walnut,

MEAT:
beef, goat, pork, sheep,

DAIRY:
butters, cottage cheese, cream cheese, farmer cheese, milk,

FERMENTED PRODUCTS:
beers, cheeses, yogurts,

POULTRY:
chicken, eggs, partridge, pheasant, quail, eggs, turkey, ... ...

FISH AND SEAFOOD:
crustaceans: brown crab, lobster, mantis shrimp, Norway lobster,
prawns, red shrimp, shore crab, spider, crab, spiny lobster,
velvet crab, and so, ...
mollusks: bean clams, carpet shells, cockle, cuttlefish, hard clams,
mussels, octopus, razor shells, snails, squid, striped venus,
warty venus, whelk,
fishes:

OILS:
coconut, colza, maize, olive, palm, sesame, sunflower,

LIVE FOOD:
artichoke, thistle, asparagus, cabbages, broccoli, Brussels sprouts,
cauliflower, red cabbage, chicory, escarole, Jerusalem artichoke, leek,
mushrooms, mustard greens, onion, salsify, radish, turnips,
Chinese cabbage, watercress,

FRUITS:
acai berry, banana, plantain, canistel, coconut, custard apple, date,
grapefruit, kiwifruit, kumquat, lemon, lime, lychee, mamey sapote,
mango, orange, papaya, passion fruit, pawpaw, persimmon, pineapple,
pomelo, tangerine, vacciniums,

BEVERAGES:
chamomile, grapefruit, lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice,
pomelo juice, sugar cane, tangerine juice, tea, vaccinium juice,

SPICES:
basil, pepper, caper, chives, garlic, ginger, marjoram, mustard, nutmeg,
oregano, peppermint, rosemary, saffron, sage, tarragon, thyme, turmeric,
vanilla,
================================================== ==================
Casa del Sol naciente (19-12-2017, 21:33)
On 12/19/2017 1:13 PM, Confusor wrote:
> casa chevrolet wrote:
>   Because:
>      "Essays.
> In search of the best diets.
> It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the relationship
> of food more convenient to the season."


Well FUCK your "suggested", hows about you try some hard FACTS and DATA
as to why this diet is any better than some others!

Ya nutbar.

Is it Ayurvedic?

Vegan?

What forms the basis of it?
graham (19-12-2017, 21:55)
On 2017-12-19 1:13 PM, Confusor wrote:
> casa chevrolet wrote:
>   Because:
>      "Essays.
> In search of the best diets.
> It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the relationship
> of food more convenient to the season."


Bollocks! Anyone with half a brain can see that your dates are astrological.
And there's NOTHING logical about astrology!
Casa del Sol naciente (19-12-2017, 22:00)
On 12/19/2017 12:55 PM, graham wrote:
> On 2017-12-19 1:13 PM, Confusor wrote:
> Bollocks! Anyone with half a brain can see that your dates are
> astrological.
> And there's NOTHING logical about astrology!


Double ditto that!
Confusor (19-12-2017, 22:13)
casa chevrolet wrote:
> On 11/19/2017 12:04 PM, Confusor wrote:
>> A diet to perform between 21 November to 20 December.

> But why????


Because:

"Essays.
In search of the best diets.
It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the relationship
of food more convenient to the season."
Temas Similares